As far as video converters are concerned, choosing one that simply ‘gets the job done’ is often easier said than done. Many video converters are notorious for being complicated and technical, requiring you to fiddle around with tons of different video settings and try to figure out which format and codex to use.
Unlike most other video converters, the Movavi Video Converter adopts a very unique approach. It focuses on being easy to use and intuitive, while at the same time providing the ability to alter technical details and video settings – should you choose to.
If you simply want to convert your video format, you’ll find that it is as easy as choosing the format that you want and clicking convert. Alternatively assuming you rather not have to decide what format is best you can use one of the hundreds of presets that are available to automatically select the best format and video settings for the device or platform that you’re using.
Providing an easy and simple way to convert video files really is at the forefront of the Movavi Video Converter’s approach – but on top of that it also provides numerous other features to increase its utility. Some of these features include:
- Converting audio and image files between formats.
- Splitting videos into segments and combining them as required.
- Enhancing the video quality and correcting common issues with videos.
- Inserting customizable text as subtitles, captions, watermarks, and so on.
- Cropping or rotating the video frame and orientation.
- Extracting audio tracks from video files.
- Grabbing screenshots or ‘stills’ directly from video frames.
- Creating animated GIFs out of short video clips.
Between all these features, it is a safe bet that you should have everything you need to handle most tasks involving media files on a day to day basis. Even if you’ve never attempted to use features such as these in the past, the intuitive nature of the Movavi Video Converter will ensure that you will be able to familiarize yourself with them in a matter of minutes – and put them to work in not much more time than that.